Tuesday 7 June 2022

Up and running again but different from before


Over the last couple of weeks, I have spent countless hours cutting components for kits that have low or no stock.  However, I can’t make some at present due to no parts or availability of the raw materials. I will be making slow progress on as many back orders as possible in the next month so hang in there.

Because of retiring and having, no income I have decided not to wholesale to shops anymore. All my kits will only be available from myself or when I visit club meetings.  As I run out of printed instructions, these will be available to download via the web and will not be printed anymore to save the environment.

Finally, after many years of holding prices firm, unfortunately with power price surges and raw material costs up I have reluctantly put some kits up by a few dollars, which I am sure you will understand considering the current circumstances.

Going forward I intend to spend my time modelling, researching, and writing about the S class and Spirit and producing kits for Spirit Design, so I going to be a busy boy!

Happy modelling 

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment